Are you very thin, very slim, or a little fat? Wherever you are, you don’t need to worry about finding the right prom dress for you. There are many dresses online that are suitable for you. You’ll surely enjoy surfing the web with various kinds of dresses for prom no matter how small or weak you’re.
Finding a dress for you means knowing in advance what type of body you have. Of course, you won’t want to go to prom wearing the wrong style of dress for your organization. Not only does it make you uncomfortable, but it might also show off parts of your body that you are somewhat hiding. To find the perfect style for your figure, here are some guidelines:
• Hourglass figure – meaning you have a full hip line and a full chest line, and your waist is bright. Lucky for you because you are more likely to match whatever prom dress you dream of. Because you get the perfect body shape, you can emphasize your curves and waist by wearing a dress that fits with a sticky fabric and a low neckline.
• Inverted triangle shape – means you have large proportional breasts, broad shoulders, narrow hips, a definite waist, long slender legs, and a flat bottom. Because this is also a good form, you can choose to look for dresses online with flowing fabrics, set-in sleeves, and a-line skirts that flow through the waist to create the illusion of balancing the lower body to the upper body.
• Triangular or pear body shape – You are most likely to have narrow shoulders, a definite waist, short legs, full thighs, and a round bottom. Your chest line is also thinner than your hip line. To flatter your triangular body, balance your top with your base by wearing a prom dress with appropriate accessories, high neck, short sleeve tops, and a straight-cut skirt.
• Rectangular body shape – that means your breast line and hip line are the same widths, your waist is not fully determined, you have small breasts, a flat bottom, slender arms, and long legs. Your prom dress must, therefore, add curves to your body, and you can choose to wear an off-shoulder gown, add a belt that looks elegant to determine your waist and a short or semi-fitting skirt to emphasize your feet.
• Oval shape – You have a round appearance around your waistline, big belly, multiple love handles, wide hips, and full thighs. To cover up these unwanted baggies, create the illusion of an inverted triangle body by choosing an online prom dress with a low neckline, dresses that flow through the waistline, flowing fabrics, and beautiful sparkling accessories.
• Diamond figure – this means your waist is undefined, you have a large stomach, love handles on the side, and a flat or flat bottom. You can choose to wear a dress for prom that emphasizes shoulder, semi-fitting, low neckline, and long straight skirt.